HP regen?

This is a forum where you can ask Kiri anything. She will answer to the best of her ability. Others may answer as well, but Kiri will try to answer all reasonable questions. Do not feel limited by topic.
Everybody
Needs Help

Post by Everybody »

Yes, I believe it actually has to do with how drunk you are... as you become progressively more sober, you can eat/drink/walk more easily, and your words are less jumbled. If you've ever played a drunk race where your drunkenness gets set (by an imm), you can see this sort of effect in action.
-EB
Your local know-it-all. ;)
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

It requires some money, but I usually buy spells from healers to regain hp. You could do this fairly inexpensively throughout mortal levels, unless you enhance. Once hp gets too high, it becomes a pain finding the money to heal. It also takes longer and produces high volumes of spam. Once my hp gets to this point, I usually abuse the poor addicts for red pills. Does anyone else have a good plan for fast leveling hp gain?
The stars brightly shine upon our world, a constant reminder of our origin. We are stars.
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

well, there's always the old standby of making a high level druid to take care of your healing needs. i generally go with narrow wooden rods though. takes care of all my hp needs, and gives a nice little boost to any newbies at recall/clericus when i use it too.
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".