Max Damage

This is a forum where you can ask Kiri anything. She will answer to the best of her ability. Others may answer as well, but Kiri will try to answer all reasonable questions. Do not feel limited by topic.
Ginzor

Post by Ginzor »

To use a stick casting expose or casting expose yourself the mob cannot be "laughing mercilessley" when considering him he can as highest be the highest "lucky day". High repops of lynxes might not be "lucky day" until lvl 150 or so.
This is what I discovered :wink:
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength - George Orwell
Luc

Post by Luc »

I know this is way outdated but im curious about this. Demonheads, I was under impression that the level you get the head is the level of the spell it cast. IE) you get a head at level 25 and it cast sanc, it would always cast a level 25 sanc. Well at level 20 I got a head that cast awe, and im very very sure awe works similiar to expose (works only on mobs around your level) Well my demon is now level 116 and awe still works often (much to my disappointment). Maybe staves and wands are similiar to this for certain spells? I know spells like sanc and shield are based on the level is is listed for but perhaps awe, expose and other spells that are offensive (but deal no damage) are based on your current level.
Divebomb
Avid Player

Post by Divebomb »

Beats me on your question, but I just wanted to say I think it would be pretty damn cool to go hopping around BR and telling all the mobs to "KNEEL!" :twisted:
Fine art is the only teacher except torture.
- George Bernard Shaw
Everybody
Needs Help

Post by Everybody »

I agree... I always loved putting awe in my lookat...
-EB
Your local know-it-all. ;)
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

as far as i know, the level at which you get the demonhead is the level of the spell. BUT, some spells refer to something other than the level of the spell when determining effects. breath spells, for instance, use hp to determine damage, no matter what the level of the actual spell is. it wouldn't surprise me that some other spells might refer to character level instead of spell level.
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".