Kiri's Grooming

This is a forum where you can ask Kiri anything. She will answer to the best of her ability. Others may answer as well, but Kiri will try to answer all reasonable questions. Do not feel limited by topic.
kiri
Needs Help

Post by kiri »

Have it waxed.
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

back hair is significantly harder to deal with, being as how it's quite difficult to see and/or reach without assistance. if you're in the type of relationship where you feel comfortable asking your significant other to help you remove your bakc hair, i'm guessing it's not a big problem in the first place
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".
kiri
Needs Help

Post by kiri »

Often your SO will not admit they find it unattractive because of your feelings! But I'm the kind of person who would tell someone (cuz I'm brutally honest). I personally find it unattractive and would prefer they get it waxed. Hey, I have to shave my legs, bikini line and underarms, and wax/pluck my eyebrows - the least he can do is wax his back!
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

But men are unattractive anyway, so how can a little extra hair make things worse? Don't you know that women are supposed to do all that work for us? jk :P

What about chest hair? You do know I am talking about men's chests, right?

Why am I forming all my sentences as questions?

(Wouldn't it be nasty to bring your new bride home, and on the honeymoon discover she has more chest hair (assuming you are male) than you do?)
The stars brightly shine upon our world, a constant reminder of our origin. We are stars.
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

*shudder* that is about the most convincing argument for premarital sex that i've ever heard. ;) as for the waxing back hair thing, i'd have no problem waxing my back if my SO asked me to, i'd just ask for help due to the whole reach issue. legs and chest would take more convincing, and i can't really imagine why anyone would want a guy to shave/wax his chest. i mean, that hair is eventually going to come back, and the LAST thing i think a woman would want is whisker burns on her nipples from rubbing up against bristly new chest hair. much better to just let it grow out, even if it does tickle her nose when she rests on your chest it's better than the alternative imho
Last edited by disaster on Mon Aug 04, 2003 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".
Comatose

Post by Comatose »

kiri wrote:Often your SO will not admit they find it unattractive because of your feelings! But I'm the kind of person who would tell someone (cuz I'm brutally honest). I personally find it unattractive and would prefer they get it waxed. Hey, I have to shave my legs, bikini line and underarms, and wax/pluck my eyebrows - the least he can do is wax his back!
On your advice I went for it. I shaved everything except the top of my head, all of my eye brows, my arms, and all of my legs. It was a long process, and yes some parts were harder than others were. Afterward it was very itchy. I don’t understand how women do it! After all that my SO says I liked you better with hair. :oops: I guess that will teach me to believe her.

OK. That isn't totally true. I exaggerated a little. You will have to guess what is exaggerated.
Cord

Post by Cord »

Enjoy the grow-back process; the itchy feeling gets much worse. (Assuming less than 100% exaggeration, that is...)
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

Kiri wrote:...(cuz I'm brutally honest).
I wish more people were. Is there really such a thing as a "good" lie?
The stars brightly shine upon our world, a constant reminder of our origin. We are stars.
Nyteshade

Post by Nyteshade »

*begins to think Stars has his cookie*
RadicalEd

Post by RadicalEd »

I'd have to say the shaving of all your hair, i can understand chest, back, and "other" areas but do SO really like the arms and legs shaved too?
"Anima Sana In Corpore Sano"

Rad