times

This is a forum where you can ask Kiri anything. She will answer to the best of her ability. Others may answer as well, but Kiri will try to answer all reasonable questions. Do not feel limited by topic.
Shonsu

times

Post by Shonsu »

I was just wondering why i can't see when the last time a avatar last logged in or an imm logged in when you profile the char.
kiri
Needs Help

Post by kiri »

We did this on purpose to protect privacy of imms.
Everybody
Needs Help

Post by Everybody »

Consider it an added privilege you get as an avatar, that people can't keep track of when you've been playing.
-EB
Your local know-it-all. ;)
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

i'd like to suggest a toggle in the options list, public/private or some such, which would control who is able to see the last time you logged in. private would only allow higher level players to know, public would allow all players regardless of level to know. that would still preserve the privacy of those who want it, but would also allow people to see when a character was last on regardless of level (eg. tracking down a hero to get a quest reward, etc. and knowing if they've gotten the last note you sent them or not)
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".
kiri
Needs Help

Post by kiri »

This has been suggested before and isn't a bad idea. I'll move a copy of this to the "to-do" list.