Stop tripping!

This is a forum where you can ask Kiri anything. She will answer to the best of her ability. Others may answer as well, but Kiri will try to answer all reasonable questions. Do not feel limited by topic.
Anakin
Mud Addict

Stop tripping!

Post by Anakin »

I always wondered why the lag on trip is longer when you're the one doing it. It only keeps a mob from attacking by only a round then they can flee again but for us, they trip us and we can't flee anymore, we'll just die in one trip. *smirk*
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld
kiri
Needs Help

Post by kiri »

I'm not ashamed to admit that this is one of those questions I'm going to have to look into.
Oakley

Post by Oakley »

the lag for trip was put in to keep multi-trip aliases from working

if a member of a group had a 10 trip alias and just executed the hell out of it, the rest of the group was free to beat on the now defenseless mob until it was dead - with no possibility of it doing anything

at least that was the case when i was around more
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

I think this is a great reason for you to be around more, Oakley. :)
(nudge nudge hint hint)
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Oakley

Post by Oakley »

be very careful what you ask for...especially when you aren't sure its what you want

:twisted:
Java

Post by Java »

Oakley wrote:be very careful what you ask for...especially when you aren't sure its what you want

:twisted:
:lol: