September 2, 2003

This is where you can read the newsletters on the forum. Any replies are fair game to be put in the real thing.
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

I do put hide on my anti-void trigger... o.O;;

*tickles self* Okay, maybe I'm just a little too bored right now. :lol:
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

*shrug* if it's a choice between being afk and being logged off, my money's on being afk.

afk: "gee, there sure are a lot of hardcore mud addicts that play here, being online when doing something else. i wonder what they found here that got them so addicted"

offline: "gee, there's nobody here, maybe i'll go someplace else"
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

They could see it in a different way such as, "Gee, there's a lot of afks. Is this game that boring?" or "Wow, a lot of people are online... wait they are AFK. Darn, what's the use of trying to communicate. *grumbles* "
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Everybody
Needs Help

Post by Everybody »

Like I said earlier... I almost never go afk. When I do, it's usually to go to the bathroom, or because I got a phone call. If I'm expecting to be gone for any longer time than that, I go wizzy, or log off. (On a sidenote, I don't actually use the busy flag... ever, really.)
-EB
Your local know-it-all. ;)
Joysinger
Avid Player

Post by Joysinger »

i like the busy flag. it's my friend. it talks to me when noone else will...

and well, i usually forget to put it back down, too. and often, i am busy iaw, as well :) or with another character. or with a quest. or both. or plotting how to kill you all. it's what the flag tells me to do, you see, nothing personal. *insert holysmiley here*
*Unicorn hoofprint sparkling from glittering faerie-dust*