BR memories

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.
Phoenix

BR memories

Post by Phoenix »

I played BR back when Oakley ran the place with Marc and Soleil.. I ran with Kiri as she was leveling up through the ranks to Hero.. I made Imm after roofing all the areas for Oakley when he lost his area builder/coder (Gomez??) to some interpersonal cross mud drama.. ah the heady days of dial up. We were a tight bunch of folks.. coming here felt like family... first thing you did was hit who imm to see who was on, and then jump into chat. We fought like family.. some of us even met IRL, fell in love, and went on to real lives together. Before the days of Everquest and graphics, this was where you went when your D&D group wasn't playing. Good times... and cheers to everyone who has been part of this story along the way. Scavenger and Everybody, thanks for keeping the lights on. I may just do that reboot to reinstall Telnet... but I feel like maybe it's better to not go back.. let the memories live on. Those were different days...