Score Ranting

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.
MrWhite

Post by MrWhite »

Hi Score, be happy.
Courage is the thing. All goes if courage goes.
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

Awww...I like you. You make me smile.
"We've come for your daughter Chuck..."
MrWhite

Post by MrWhite »

Wow...that made me smile too...isn't the world supposed to end now or something?
Courage is the thing. All goes if courage goes.
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

Depends? Has any war chickens beaten down any Elephants? And by beaten down, I mean turned into road kill and left the remains to only be identified by dental records??

No?

Well then...not yet. But it prolly soon will.

Wait..what topic is this? Hang on..
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

Okay, this is my topic.

OMFAWKINGGAWDDDDDDDDDDD!

Do you want to know what happend to me yesterday?? :!: :cry:

Ask is my homepage. Throughout the day it gives you ideas of things to search for. Well yesterday it had a picture of Marilyn Monroe so I let it continue the search to see what it came up with. It had a bunch of pictures from her movies so on and so forth and I saw a picture that I THOUGHT was her in a horror movie.

I thought to myself, 'She did a horror flick?' so I clicked the picture. THIS WAS ALMOST AS BAD AS SOMEONE AND THEIR IDEA OF CAKE.

It was her autopsy picture. ((GASP)) And not just hers...a whole lot of other dead people. JFK, Pac, Rasputan, Sharon Tate, Carole Landis, PRESIDENT LINCOLN!! Some baby who was kidnapped and oh, Mother Teresea and some other people. I don't want to think about any of the rest---

OH!!
THEN!!
THEN!
THEN
AND THEN!!
ARE ALL OF YOU SITTING DOWN???!

SIT DOWN.
YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS.

YOU HAVE TO SIT FOR THIS!!

Okay, at the bottom of the page....*gags* there was a link...*gags* TO DEAD NAKED PEOPLE!!! AND NO Scavenger, I did NOT click on it. You sick ****. I assure you, I was about done for the day with all internet access at that point.

::But::

HOW DO YOU LINK THE TWO?? ((cries)) I mean? It's just NOT RIGHT!! :evil: How do you do it Dis? WHHHHY would you do it?? ((sobs))

Aren't you glad you gave me my own thread? Because I could have very easily put this in with the Starwars thread or the one about the pie.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune »

Because the dead are quieter than the living? Beware your mouse, as it will betray you when you least suspect!
"If you have a right to someone else's approval, then they do not have a right to their own opinions and values." - Dr. Thomas Sowell

http://ws6.blogspot.com
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

This chick I just met has a very bad little girl. She's a good mom, don't get me wrong, but her daughter is just a bit on the naughty side. And no..NOT the kind that Dis is into..but now--I have to go and put locks on my doors (the kid kind) and move stuff around so when her and her can't do things the first time she's told to do them-daughter come over she stays the hell out of things and doesn't break stuff.
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

The second part of that imaginary alien planet show is on.
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

I don't know whether you heard about this but Denzel Washington and his family visited the troups at Brook Army Medical Center, in San Antonio,Texas (BAMC) the other day. This is where soldiers that have been evacuated from Germany come to be hospitalized in the States, especially burn victims. They have buildings there called Fisher Houses. The Fisher House is a hotel where soldiers' families can stay, for little or no charge, while their soldier is staying in the hospital. BAMC has quite a few of these houses on base but as you can imagine, they are almost completely filled most of the time.While Denzel Washington was visiting BAMC, they gave him a tour of one of the Fisher Houses. He asked how much one of them would cost to build. He took his check book out and wrote a check for the full amount right there on the spot. The soldiers overseas were amazed to hear this story and want to get the word out to the American public, because it warmed their hearts to hear it. The question I have is why does Alec Baldwin, Modonna, Sean Penn and other Hollywood types make front page news with their anti-everything America crap and this doesn't even make page 3 in the Metro section of any newspaper except the base newspaper in San Antonio? A true American and friend to all in uniform.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune »

Mr. Washington just improved my opinion of Hollywood. Thanks for sharing that Score!

PS: http://michaelyon.blogspot.com should be better known too. It's powerful reading.
"If you have a right to someone else's approval, then they do not have a right to their own opinions and values." - Dr. Thomas Sowell

http://ws6.blogspot.com
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

Some day this war will end.
Java

Post by Java »

Some day this world will end as well
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

The chick with the naughty daughter is leaving her daughter at home and is comming her so we can go to the Commisary...

I just realized, it's the 15th. Doesn't she know people just got paid last night and are all going to be killing each other over the low low prices the Commisary offers??

I need to re-evaluate who I spend time with. This chick is trying to get me killed.
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

the question, java, is which will end first
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

No no no, this is SCORE'S TOPIC. If you want to address Java Rex, you go make a topic for him. Go. Go now. Leave gifts and food on your way out. Chocolate preferably.

And since this is my topic, I'll end the damn world when I bloody feel like it. And since there is about 9 days left til the white pills start up, I'd say the end is comming soon.