Score Ranting

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

Score wrote:Kill da wabbit.
Kill da wabbit..
KILL DA WABBIT!!
Simply means ---I feel frustrated. Much like Elmer did in the cartoon where he ran around with tunnel vision trying to "Kill the rabbit."

I wasn't sure if this was a thread where we simply just left how we felt at the door, or gave reason behind them, but because I'm getting word from back stage that this IS in fact an essay thread, I'll do just that now.

For the last week, the webpage that holds the results to the exam has NOT been updated. And also for this last week, the homepage on my computer has BEEN that page and every half hour Doc or myself has come down stairs and refreshed the page to see if it's been changed and the results have been posted. Much to our intense dismay it hasn't been.

So with that say, when I posted mearly:
Kill da wabbit.
Kill da wabbit..
KILL DA WABBIT!!
It was out of frustration and lack of the ability to do..."follow the norm" and simply be content with saying "I'm frustated" that I identified with what I said. Sorry to cause such an up roar.

Now, I'm aggravated because I've had to go into incredibly long detail over something trivial and almost frivolous because one of my posts was taken out of context and has been used to tell me that SHOULD one of my many bouts of AADD take place during my posting period it will be considered "Off topic" become "a rant".

I'm going to save the time and effort and just PUT this in SCORE'S RANTS for *hits and giggles and have a slice of cake and watch MEET THE FOCKERS and go to sleep.

Wake me tomorrow when Third Watch comes on.
"We've come for your daughter Chuck..."
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

THERE'S NO DAMN KOOL AID!!!
Java

Post by Java »

no koolaid for score. (as if we really want her high on more sugar)
Bluestar
Mud Addict

Post by Bluestar »

But me on the other hand, I do wonderfully on sugar, right honey? :D
~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~

-Ralph Waldo Emerson-
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

GET OUT OF MY RANTS ALL OF YOU!!! Damn kids, stay off the lawn!!!
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

This is my rant from my blog. I just thought I would share it with you because I was really pissed:

Enjoy. Or don't. I don't care.
I don't even know what to say? Did you think that this declaration of independance from my brother was best left ONLINE? Gawd, it would have been more tasteful and less heartwrenching to him had you wrote it on the wall of a Shell Station restroom.

What would you have done if he didn't happen to see it? More importantly, how does it make you feel knowing he did? Better now?

I hope your education keeps you warm at night and remembers your birthday and Valentines Day.
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

you know the really sad thing? score's rants make MORE sense and are MORE consistant than soap operas. people who watch those things really scare me.
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

A little lawn gnome*Image* told me *Image*,

That a lawn flamingo *Image* told them*Image*,

That they *Image* wish they *Image* had a lawn gnome like them. *Image*

And the funny thing is, they *Image* already have a lawn gnome. *Image* in a different yard*Image*

((the lawn gnome deplicted in this situation is in no relation or affiliated with The Traveling Gnome of Travelocity ))
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

Just because you're a biological parent and love your child does not equate a good parent
Yes it does. And yes, I am.
Bluestar
Mud Addict

Post by Bluestar »

I was not saying you. Please don't take that as a personal attack towards you. I was more or less referring to personal experience, and to what I've witnessed of other people in my REAL life-not random people on the internet whose only goal is causing trouble.
~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~

-Ralph Waldo Emerson-
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune »

I am just going to point out that the previous thread was locked. I imagine then that it is a good idea to let the topic drop.

Don't make me start quoting Mr. Rogers. I'll do it.
"If you have a right to someone else's approval, then they do not have a right to their own opinions and values." - Dr. Thomas Sowell

http://ws6.blogspot.com
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

MY RANTS! MYYYYYYYYYY RANTS!!

GO!! GO!! GO GET YOUR OWN RANTS!!

No wait, Kit--sit down over there. I need to keep an eye on you.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune »

I think I hear a trolley in the distance...
"If you have a right to someone else's approval, then they do not have a right to their own opinions and values." - Dr. Thomas Sowell

http://ws6.blogspot.com
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

You get to be the thing that lived inside the marry go round.
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

Doc made me watch this stupid show about how there could MAYBE be life on other planets and how this other planet could MAYBE have these mythical creatures on it that looked a certain way. Amazingly, they looked like Jarjar Binx, big giant morning glories and Geraldo Rivera.

And these creatures had names concocked by humans. Which is even stupider than anything else, because if these things exsisted on another planet...inhabbited by other creatures who could communicate with each other...WOULDN'T THEY ALREADY HAVE NAMES?? And what makes these
'scientists' so damn sure we could pronouce the names of the creatures of this other planet??

I don't know WHAT kind of weed the people at Nasa smoke, but I WANT SOME.

((I'm not saying there isn't or couldn't be life out there..I'm saying IF there was...they wouldn't look like flowers and Geraldo.))