Score Ranting

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

And tomorrow, I'm buying Eb's eggs. I'll post the pictures when I get home.
"We've come for your daughter Chuck..."
Everybody
Needs Help

Post by Everybody »

How did I get dragged into this conversation?
-EB
Your local know-it-all. ;)
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

I have your eggs.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune »

And my BBQ sause.
"If you have a right to someone else's approval, then they do not have a right to their own opinions and values." - Dr. Thomas Sowell

http://ws6.blogspot.com
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

He's right. And his sauce.
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

The frogs are making sweet love on the lanai at night...and I can't stop them.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune »

You know what they say. "If you can't stop them..."
"If you have a right to someone else's approval, then they do not have a right to their own opinions and values." - Dr. Thomas Sowell

http://ws6.blogspot.com
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

SON OF A BASTARD!!!!

If there is bone fragment left where they pulled my tooth--HEADS WILL ROLL.

Doc said we'd prolly have to pay something because it's a minor surgery to remove it if it's there, but I'll be damned all to hell if I'm coughing a damn dime up.

They should have gotten all the wisdom teeth out when they were in there. We should not be having these problems. And I promise you, if it turns out I'm down yet ANOTHER WEEK because of this, everyone in my life is going to have free dental from this company.

WHAT THE HELL DID I PAY THEM FOR TO BEGIN WITH IF NEARLY TWO WEEKS LATER I'M STILL HAVE PROBLEMS??

I'm livid.
And in pain.

Idiots. :x
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

IDIOT!
Cindy Sheehan doesn't represent the views of most military families and that fulfilling demands like hers for withdrawal from Iraq would weaken the United States.
MY SWEET MIXED ASS!

The family members of Alpha Surgical Co. feel EXACTLY like Mrs. Sheehan and HAVE voiced their views.

HOW do you NOT get empeached for killing off American soliders one by one but nearly get empeached AND made fun of for boinkin' the fat intern??

HOW??!! GAWD HE'S STUUUUUUUUUPID!

BUSH IS A TRAITOR AND IS DEMONSTRAITING TREASON IN THE CLASSIC SENSE OF THE WORD!!

He's handing our men and women over like it's the thing to do--

Jesus Christ!! What the bloody hell??!
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

someone check the east for seven-headed dragons, and while you're at it double check that satan isn't having a snowball fight in hell. score's ranting, and i agree with her.....
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

Again--Tragedy is funny.
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

Today's Rant has been brought to you by The United States marine corps.

Ignorance is a bitch.

I had a Marine wife tell me something very intresting today.

"The Navy is just too chicken s___ to carry weapons and actually kill people."

>peer<

Later on in the conversation that made me wish I could have choked her ass, she informed me The Marines where the "right hand man" to El Presidente Bush" and were all getting a 700 dollar raise for going out and doing what their doing in this war.

I have NO idea where to even begin with this one.

First and foremost--we are not land inhabitors. We are amphibious It's sorta hard to walk across the bottom of the sea with M17s, Molly Bags, 9 mms and a full uniform.

Second. ANY SINGLE SAILOR THAT HAS THE MISFOURTUNE OF SERVING BESIDE A WALKING STREET INFRACTION THAT IS A MARINE (with the exception of BenHur--because he doesn't count.) IS THERE BECAUSE A MARINE CAN'T KEEP HIS OWN SORRY ASS ALIVE!

Point in case? The Marine Corps DO NO HAVE THEIR OWN MEDICAL.
That is why you will never see "Marine Corps Hospital" you will see NAVAL HOSPITAL.

Nor do they have their own means of transportation.

Let me elaborate.

Sure they have a few Jets. They have a very sexy Harrier. But how do you think they get that Harrier places? They can't fly it EVERYWHERE? No no no--It has to take berthing on one of OUR many carriers. And on that same token--how do you get a handful of jug heads to the shores of Tripoli?? THE USS BOXER is one way. Hey--I was on the Iwo Jima..we could come pick you up! ((STUPID!!!))

I guess I shouldn't be too worked up over this. It's just annoying as all hell to have this girl who has no background in Military History or even Naval Science come at me and tell me things she heard from a friend of a friend of a friend's husband.
Last edited by Score on Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

I liked naval science at university. i was going to minor in belly button rings until the dean found out about it.
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

HASSEL-CROIS!
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

HI! And welcome back to «-(¯`v´¯)-«SCORE'S RANTS!«-(¯`v´¯)-«a thread dedicated to the soul purpose of Score (that's me!) Ranting!!!

Here's my rant for the day!! (everyone got their popped corn and soft drinks?)

If someone has a problem with me--I'm really not that hard to approach about things. I'm actually very reasonable and dispite what you might think you know of have heard--I'm easy to get along with. But--there are a few indiviuals who just refuse to see that and insist..insist-insist INSIST on going about things the long, hard, (ohh behave, AMy..) difficult way!

And those individuals talk amoung themselvs and in mixed company...and rumors and opinions start and gee golly wiz..that just ruffles my tail feathers!

Those darn indiviuals!

:idea: HEY! Don't be the middle man. Solve the problem at the lowest possible level. Starting with the person in question! :idea:

Whew! I don't know about YOOOOOOOOOOU, but I'm beat. I need a chai tea. Anyone else? A frap maybe??

Well--You wonderful, beautiful, hap, happ, HAPPY people have a wonderful and beautiful hap, happ, HAPPY day!

And don't forget! Nip/Tuck comes back on in less than a week!!! Folks, get your TiVO's ready!!!

«-(¯`v´¯)-« LUUUV, SCORE«-(¯`v´¯)-«