Where did

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.
Score
Mud Addict

Where did

Post by Score »

all the other threads go? There was a gaggle of them on here. Where'd they all go?
"We've come for your daughter Chuck..."
Scavenger
Site Admin

Post by Scavenger »

It looks like Kiri had autoprune turned on for some forums. Chit-chat Room was set to automatically remove any threads that hadn't been posted to in 100 days. The Quest Headquarters were set to 30 days.

How do people feel about this? Personally, I don't see any reason to be pruning the Chit-Chat room.
Image The Cardboard Tube Samurai!
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

Scavenger wrote:It looks like Kiri had autoprune turned on for some forums. Chit-chat Room was set to automatically remove any threads that hadn't been posted to in 100 days. The Quest Headquarters were set to 30 days.

How do people feel about this? Personally, I don't see any reason to be pruning the Chit-Chat room.
Co-sign. As much as I don't come here as often, so I had so very little voice, I enjoy reading old jokes. :p
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

I second that. C'mon now!! "Your parrot flies away."

That always makes me smile.

AAARRRRR!
"We've come for your daughter Chuck..."
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

lets turn autoprune off for ALL forums. even in the quest forum, it's really nice ot be able to go back and see old quests for ideas.
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".