Hey, isn't that Faustus?

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.
Faustus

Hey, isn't that Faustus?

Post by Faustus »

Hi there everyone who still shows up here. I realize I haven't been around for a while now, but I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be appearing on Jeopardy! this Monday (January 29th). I'll be on the podium on the right.

Check your local listings so you know when to watch and find out how I did...
Bluestar
Mud Addict

Post by Bluestar »

I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT HON!!!!! *big hugs*

When we getting together again so you can pick Scav's nose? :D
~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~

-Ralph Waldo Emerson-
Bluestar
Mud Addict

Post by Bluestar »

I wasn't able to watch because I was both at work, and I don't have cable (can't get any channels in regularly).

How'd you do there hun?

We're all dying to know!
~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~

-Ralph Waldo Emerson-
Scavenger
Site Admin

Post by Scavenger »

I missed it too, but this link is of interest...

http://www.j-archive.com/showplayer.php?player_id=3388
Image The Cardboard Tube Samurai!
Melissa

Post by Melissa »

Whoooo Faustus!! Great job!

I taped it so I wouldn't miss it.

Faustus won the first round, and started off the second round decicively answering all the "Celluloid Love" questions about movie romance, starting off with the Princess Bride! He played conservatively, only buzzing in when he knew the answer, and finished in a respectable third place for the second round. The scores were $14,000, $12,000, and $11,600.

Final Jeopardy's category is American Plays: "This drama is set at a summer home in August 1912; Act 1 takes place at 8:30 am; Act 4 is 15 1/2 hours later, at midnight".

Faustus got it right, but only bet $7599. The other challenger bet it all, and won the game. The defending champion got the question wrong, and ended up with one dollar.

All in all, I was impressed with how well he did, and how well he handled himself. He seemed calm and composed, and even like he was having fun, and he expressed himself well when talking and answering questions.

If you want the answer to Final Jeopardy or have any other questions, ask Faustus himself. I'm sure he's dying to tell us everything, and I apologize for jumping the gun and stealing your thunder Faustus, I just thought it was worth sharing immediately!

Tiamet
(back to lurking for me)