Who are you?

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.
demeiz

Who are you?

Post by demeiz »

This thread could be something great..Letting everyone really get to know each other..Or it could be a complete failure that makes me feel like a dork.

I forsee the latter..

Anyway, Im always curious of this..What is your characters name? And who are your alts?

Thus answering that oh so annoying question of - "Who the hell are you?"

Anyway i shall start us off.. (with a little history too :P)

I am demeiz, The kender, T'was my first character when i started 4 years ago, And i plan to keep using him, cause he has a special place in my heart.

(Most people seem to know me as genericdwarf, As he has been my most succesful character)

Alts: Sirdemeiz, Eden, Generic, Genericdwarf, Genericelf, Generic, CapnHands, Newplayer, Quinn, Bigun, Lilun, GenericILL, daggerz, storex, porky, eldrad, Blithen, Quendya, arsenal, astartes, sickness,beardy

Phew..i think thats all of them, Anyway y'all get posting now, y'hear?
"Such a mighty beard you have!"
Arias

Post by Arias »

I think after a year of no replying on your topic, I will humor you and make you not feel like such a dork.

I've pretty much been here forever.

Everyone knows me as Arias

Alts include Thentia, Tristy, Keegan, Teagan, Crovax, Crazylady...hmm several others I just can't recall now, but those are my most popular alts.
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
~Mark Twain~
Bluestar
Mud Addict

Post by Bluestar »

I'm Bluestar.

Oh, and Pookie.

That's all I reveal. The others are semi-secrets ;-)
~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~

-Ralph Waldo Emerson-