Can't log in

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.
draelyn2

Can't log in

Post by draelyn2 »

I've tried to connect to the server every way humanly possible, and as of 10:38 pm PST, I can't log in. What's up?
Solomnius

log on

Post by Solomnius »

yes, i have been unable to log in for over 4 days, i have tried turning off all my firewalls etc... i thought it might be my service provider blocking ports or something as my utorrent is also out of action, but maybe i am not the only one?? If anyone has any ideas how to check if my service provider is responsible (ping ports or ?!?) please let me know.

thanx

Solomnius
Respect!
paranoid

Logging

Post by paranoid »

I don't think anyone can log in. We will have to wait for one of the imps to reply. All we can do is keep trying. :violent1: :violent3:
Paranoia is everywhere. If you open your eyes it will run screaming into your brain....
Everybody
Needs Help

Post by Everybody »

Mud was down - Scav said no apparent reason as to why. He restarted it, so it's back up, now. Sorry to all those folks who couldn't mud because I was without computer over the holidays.
-EB
Your local know-it-all. ;)
Solomnius

logged in

Post by Solomnius »

YEP! i'm back in, thanks EB 'n' Scav
I can turn my firewalls back on now ;)
Respect!