Anyone still on here?

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.
Solomnius

Post by Solomnius »

quick Q
how many posts do i need before i'm not a newbie anymore?
Respect!
Scavenger
Site Admin

Post by Scavenger »

Arias wrote:Yes Folks...the Imp of BR is still alive and kicking!
I only kicked you that one time and the bruise healed pretty quickly. Quit whining!
Image The Cardboard Tube Samurai!
HappyCamper

Post by HappyCamper »

Can you believe it? I'm still here too. I pop in every once in a great while. Time is so short now-a-days. I do miss B.R. and everyone on it. I keep thinking that one day I will try to log on and this wonderful world that has been there for so many will be no longer. It's a sad thought that I hope does not come to pass anytime soon. Love and miss you all.
Bluestar
Mud Addict

Post by Bluestar »

You have to have as many posts as me :D
~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~

-Ralph Waldo Emerson-
Dio

Post by Dio »

I've been popping in from time to time, but no one is ever on.
Relo

Post by Relo »

Well I'm still here. I pop in everyday when people aren't on, and post messages on the channels so people could view them for weeks on.
firestar

:O

Post by firestar »

Y'know... I really really miss Joysinger, Shinobi, Sozz and HappyCamper as well as everyone I can't remember at the moment.
Veni Vidi Mudi
Bluestar
Mud Addict

Post by Bluestar »

Joy logged on not too long ago. She's doing well :)
~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~

-Ralph Waldo Emerson-
anubis

Post by anubis »

Hi all,

Anyone remember me? I used to play quite a bit from what is now probably over 5 years now.

Slart, are you still in North Carolina?

Anyways, usually nobody's online when I check in. :(
Bluestar
Mud Addict

Post by Bluestar »

Slart retired from BR a few years ago. As far as I am aware, he is still in SC :)

Of course we remember you Anubis :)

Yeah, these days are a bit sparse. A few regulars do login, they just all seem to miss each other somehow ;)

-Ralph Waldo Emerson-
Arias

Post by Arias »

I log in once in a while...but always to an empty realm, I guess I should stay logged in more than two seconds though.
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
~Mark Twain~
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

Bluestar wrote:Slart retired from BR a few years ago. As far as I am aware, he is still in SC :)
:( SLAAARRRRT!! Slart is so awesome.

Where's EB been? I still have EB's eggs.

I guess if I had zmud I'd know these things, huh?
"We've come for your daughter Chuck..."
Everybody
Needs Help

Post by Everybody »

I'm alive. I just don't stop by as frequently as I used to because I'm trying to write a novel while working 40 hours a week in a job that pays the bills.

And I remember nothing about eggs.
-EB
Your local know-it-all. ;)
Solomnius

Post by Solomnius »

A piece of me will always be here, it may not be as strong as it was, it may not be as strong as it could have been *looks at Everybody for a second*, but I will return from time to time.
Respect!
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

"How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice little story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protagonist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? No, no, you deserve some time off..."

When the eggs first came to light, I had only just learned the mystical magical powers of a camera phone. I was ill prepared.

I've grown up a bit, as it goes. Become cell savvy, learned the way of mobile phone, am even slave to the iPhone. Now it's a matter of finding the time to take and upload a picture for all the realm to see.

Oh--and getting the eggs again. ;)

Stay tuned, folks. This will prove to be worth while.
"We've come for your daughter Chuck..."