You know when you are unloved when....

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

Eeeexceellleeennt.
"We've come for your daughter Chuck..."
Arias

Post by Arias »

Im bored, Score entertain me please.
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
~Mark Twain~
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

Will this require me having to dance on tables again? Last time that happen, there was promises of a movie contract and something about a possible video game later in the fall...
"We've come for your daughter Chuck..."
HappyCamper

Post by HappyCamper »

Unfortunately Score, not many game companies are willing to create something with a higher than M rating, something about small children and their protective parents. The movie deal fell through due to the extensive collection that you have already provided the seedy underbelly of HollyWOOD of the same leud acts. I hear that there may be an opening for a radio personality once Howard Stern retires.
Bluestar
Mud Addict

Post by Bluestar »

I celebrate Mother's Day now :D

I have a kitten!

Father's Day is a laugh and a half.

You know you're unloved when you don't even get a damn email or phonecall from your father wishing you a happy birthday.
~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~

-Ralph Waldo Emerson-