mud night

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.
ducci

mud night

Post by ducci »

Hey guys, if we want to increase activity, we should designate some night each week as "mud night" (e.g., Thursdays at 9p eastern or something), where everyone tries to get on.

A set day and time would make it easier for busy people to fit BR into their schedule, and I bet that on mud night we'd eventually get the critical mass of players necessary for groups and quests and humorous things typed into chat. I think it would increase activity in the interim as well, and it might even bring in some of the old-timers if we emailed them about it.

Anyway, don't take this too seriously; I like the status quo just fine, since I get plenty of attention and EB puts up with my incessant questions. But my post count needs bigger. :twisted:
Brodgar

Post by Brodgar »

Ducci,

I think this is a great idea, I'm usually free in the evenings after 8pm, but not always on of course. I'd certainly make a special effort for 'mud night'. Does anyone have any particular days that would work best for them?

Any particular favorite quest requests like capture the flag, drunk races, 20 questions etc.?

So if you're interested,

Please post your 1st and 2nd best day/times (and time zone if applicable)
and your favorite 3 quests and we'll get the ball rolling on this.

Thanks again Ducci for such a great idea!

-Brodgar
ducci

Post by ducci »

right now, any day of the week after 8 pm eastern is good for me, although mon-thurs is best. i wouldn't mind a little 20 questions, either. :D
Myth

Post by Myth »

I usually have time after 8 pm most days of the week and i would also make the effort to stop in on whatever night is chosen
Bandai

Post by Bandai »

Haven't been around too much since they promoted me, but I'd certainly make an honest effort if you guys can come up with something :D
Everybody
Needs Help

Post by Everybody »

For the record, I think this is a great idea, I will be more than happy to be present when we get it set up, and I will certainly be sponsoring or running quests on those evenings. My schedule for the moment is wide open for evenings, so I would be on whenever we scheduled it.
-EB
Your local know-it-all. ;)
Bluestar
Mud Addict

Post by Bluestar »

I love this idea, my schedule varies, but as long as it isn't a Wednesday or a Friday night, I am pretty much available. :)
~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~

-Ralph Waldo Emerson-
Relo

Post by Relo »

This sounds like fun. I'm not sure how available I will be with college, but any day during the week after 8pm sounds okay. :)
hondaone

re return to glory days!!!!

Post by hondaone »

I would be available in the evenings as well. i am cst so keep me posted!!! i would love to see br back to its original glory! back in 1995 you couldnt log on some nights it was so busy!!!!
Myth

Post by Myth »

ok I guess i'll get the ball roling with a suggestion of tuesday night after 8pm EST. for mud night anybody else have a suggestion?
Brodgar

Post by Brodgar »

Myth do you have any other days besides Tues that work for you?

Tuesday from 9pm-10pm is a bit rough for me.

(I was trying to get get as many people's preferred schedules posted before I weighed in, but thought I should mention this considering ;) )
ducci

Post by ducci »

k monday or sursdai then
Myth

Post by Myth »

just about any night I can swing a couple hours in that time frame. I have no real preference as I am usually available once my day job is done. Monday works just as well for me as any other :)
Dio

Post by Dio »

Im sure I can drop in
hondaone

Post by hondaone »

i think it was a pretty good success need more often and need to advertise it maybe a little better.
If a man has no dreams he has no will.