Bush or Chimp?

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.

Who?

Bush
18%
Chimp
82%

Total votes: 17
Ginzor

Bush or Chimp?

Post by Ginzor »

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength - George Orwell
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

The Curious George ones are funny. Still, making George Bush seem like a chimpanzee is giving the man way too much credit. I'm just kidding of course. Mr. Bush is trying very hard, and I think he really wants to do the right thing. Besides, a chimp would not make a good president. Then again we did have Clinton in the White House. A lot of monkey business back then...
The stars brightly shine upon our world, a constant reminder of our origin. We are stars.
Nyteshade

Post by Nyteshade »

CLINTON WAS A SAINT! lol j/k
Ginzor

Post by Ginzor »

Bush is really trying...
Trying to satisfy his own needs, while trying to settle the people. He has to work on the edge of what he can manage without letting the country fall apart. So therefor I would like to say that I admire Bush in the way he takes propaganda to a new level. Bush might want to thank Fox for their videogames of the war and the soldiers for shooting down the only TV station that actually spread a neutral message.
DevilsAngel

Post by DevilsAngel »

Clinton was a much better president than Bush has been so far. I could care less who he was or wasn't sexing in the white house. Our economy was at a high point, the budget was balanced, the unemployment was low, and democrats were in control of the supreme court with no worries that it would change. Now, well, the economy SUCKS, jobs? WHAT JOBS?? and our budget.....oh yes, we have a couple billion to blow on another country while ours goes to crap. And as soon as a seat is vacant on the supreme court...well kiss good-bye 30 years of laws for womens and minorities rights in this country.
Yes Bush is trying his best. :evil: :evil:
*bounces around* Dev
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

Has it ever occured to you that it was Bush Sr. who did the work to improve the economy. Clinton just got the credit. Now, after Clinton, the economy is down. It is always the next administration that picks up where the other left off. Admittedly, there are a lot of other factors involved here (911, and such). I think Bush Jr. is doing a fairly good job in recuperating from Clinton and other disasters. The economy is on the upswing now, folks. Hopefully, it will stay that way...
I think I heard this from one of my more "conservative" friends. Personally, I hate politics. I should be king and rule us all. I would be fair, kind and just, and kill everyone who disagrees. Plus, we will put to death any adult with an IQ under 100 (maybe 120, 130? whatever happens to be lower than mine--I would say 210, but I'm afraid someone will actually test me on this :P). Anyone who likes car racing, baseball, or wrestling will die. If you like all three, then special torturers will be on hand to make your death extra painful. I will rule the world and force peace upon us all. If you fight, I'll kill you. Truly, it will be paradise for us all (or is that just me?). Oh, and fuzzy puppy dogs will have to go. *nods at his own great wisdom*
The stars brightly shine upon our world, a constant reminder of our origin. We are stars.
Slart

Post by Slart »

If baseball and fuzzy puppy dogs are wrong, then I don't want to be right!
Eviene

Post by Eviene »

Amen, Slart.... amen :D
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

talk about redundancy....
if everyone who likes baseball, car racing and professional wrestling is killed, the average IQ will already receive a huge boost
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

and just for the record, i think bush is a great president-out economy hasn't looked this good compared to yours in ages ;P
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".
Ginzor

Post by Ginzor »

With a Stars dictator the society would look like my quote :P
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

And don't you forget it!
:P
kiri
Needs Help

Post by kiri »

Is this a real question? I think we'd mostly like to see a chimp over bush :P

...whacking him in the head...
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

Not true.
Most of us want George Bush as president.
kiri
Needs Help

Post by kiri »

*shivers*