Consoles

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.

What console(s) do you own?

Playstation/2
36%
Xbox
5%
Gamecube/Nintendo
36%
Console Addict aka I have them all
23%

Total votes: 22
Wiseman

Post by Wiseman »

Well I mostly like rpgs, then stradegy, first person games, then fighting and some racing games. But rpgs will always be my one true video game ove **drools** Can't wait until the second chapter of Xenosaga comes out. **crosses fingers** and I hope they bring out another Legend of Dragoon. And I love Soul Caliber 2 right now. But I'm most looking foward to Halo 2. **shakes fist** commie pigs for postponing it for so long. :P
Isn't the monkey such a cool animal???
Everybody
Needs Help

Post by Everybody »

Legend of Dragoon is one of the best rpg's I've ever played. Soooooooo well plotted, I couldn't hardly stop playing it, just 'cause I wanted to know what happened next. (Most rpg's don't get me to that point.)
-EB
Your local know-it-all. ;)
RadicalEd

Post by RadicalEd »

I have a PS2, mainly for the FF series =), i love Soul Caliber II granted its probably the worst of all 3 systems for that game but i still love it. Then there's Vice City (sick game). But I also practically live at my friends house down the street and he's got GC. Now the best game they have ever made is by far Super Smash Brothers Melee, we unlocked all the characters and lvls in 2 days of having the game available to the public. We were obsessed with the first and obsessed with the second as well. I will beat everyone and anyone with Zelda, and then maybe Fox :twisted: I challenge everyon!!! *cackle* come play!! Windwaker comes in a close second, but how could it overpower the 4 player smah em up beat em up rumble? Well by talking about it i must go play it.... Later
"Anima Sana In Corpore Sano"

Rad
Divebomb
Avid Player

Post by Divebomb »

That game really needs online support... *smacks Nintendo upside the head for not having that part...*
Fine art is the only teacher except torture.
- George Bernard Shaw
RadicalEd

Post by RadicalEd »

yeah I must agree....

I'm patiently awaiting to hear when they will be making a sequel *tap* *druel*
"Anima Sana In Corpore Sano"

Rad
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

*Snap*

Skate or Die for NES kicked ass. It was kinda like Paper Boy.. *lol*
"We've come for your daughter Chuck..."
Wiseman

Post by Wiseman »

Castlevania and Zelda have been a classic of mine. Well up to Ocarina of Time. Never played Majora's Mask, and the new one's look like they suck. Toooooo cartoonie. But Link to the Past will be my all time fav of the Zeldas.
Everybody
Needs Help

Post by Everybody »

Yeah, wind waker looks cartoony, but you get used to it, and it's actually a fantastic game. I was very put off by the look, at first. Don't feel bad that you haven't played majora's mask... it was one of the worse in the series, imo. (And I've played all of them except Adventures of Link.)
-EB
Your local know-it-all. ;)
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

Best game ever:

Star Ocean, the Second Story

It is only a playstation 1 game, but it is better than anything GC or PS2 has come up with. I am practically sitting on pins waiting fo the new one to be released. I cannot say enough how much fun this game was to play. If you find it somewhere, buy it!!!!
The stars brightly shine upon our world, a constant reminder of our origin. We are stars.
Wiseman

Post by Wiseman »

I heard of Start Ocean. Never played it though. Vandel Heart, and Valkarie Profile are good games from the PS.
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

best console game of all time (measured exclusively by the number of hours of my life i've let slip through my sweaty, controller-gripping fingers): goldeneye for the N64. nothing like getting together with your friends and shooting each other a few thousand times to lighten your mood.

i also really enjoyed the twisted metal series, but i didn't actually own a playstation so i spent less time on this one than on goldeneye.
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".
Wiseman

Post by Wiseman »

Yeah, the twisted metal series and golden eye. But my all time favorite game for the N64 would have to be Perfect Dark. That was really good.
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

Favorites:

RPG - Final Fantasy Tactics, Xenogears, Lunar: SSSC
FPS - Counter-Strike. wtfpwn3d.

I really liked Perfect Dark for N64 though, damn it, I can't like anything from Nintendo. I mean, I like Medal of Honor: Frontline. ^_^;
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Wiseman

Post by Wiseman »

Anakin wrote:Favorites:

RPG - Final Fantasy Tactics, Xenogears, Lunar: SSSC
FPS - Counter-Strike. wtfpwn3d.

I really liked Perfect Dark for N64 though, damn it, I can't like anything from Nintendo. I mean, I like Medal of Honor: Frontline. ^_^;
I'd have to agree ith you about the rpgs. But I love all rpgs. **drools** RPGS **drools** but Xenogears is my one true love. **sings** Love is in the air, everywhere I look around. **sings**
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

Xenogears is a legend. I just got the chance to download its soundtrack today and it brings back memories of Fei and Citan kicking robot butt while they are in human form. ^_^ I love picking on those scavengers.

Grahf--one of my friends--inspired me to use a name from Xenogears (Krelian and Lacan) but if you profile 'Grahf' it will show you the name "Lacan", just an info, I'm Lacan, Grahf is Grahf. :D I also know this one person who is dying all over Karen (Fei's mother), even if the lady just appeared a couple of times compared to uhm.. Margarette. >.<
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld