Consoles

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.

What console(s) do you own?

Playstation/2
36%
Xbox
5%
Gamecube/Nintendo
36%
Console Addict aka I have them all
23%

Total votes: 22
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

I just had to say another thing and this is probably me ranting again. Why is FFT: Advance only for Gameboy Advance :cry: Now I have a good enough reason to buy a GA. ;_;
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Croplin

Post by Croplin »

NES roxxorxs!!! I say the only thing even worth plugin to the TV-set is that flashy nice nintendo 8-bit along with super mario!! or some mega man :D
in space no one can hear you scream
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

....says the guy with a playstation avatar ;)
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

It's kinda like.. NES ROXXORSS (but PS pwns j00!). :P
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Ponders

Post by Ponders »

- NES - SNES - PS2 - PS - GENESIS - SATURN - PS1 - DC -

Handhelds

- GB - GBA - GAMEGEAR - GBC -

I personally prefer to play the ps2 over any of the others though... I recently got a copy of Uniracers for SNES so I've been playing that. Soul Calibur 2 rawks the socks. Though I prefer Rival Schools heh.
bobble.
Belle

Post by Belle »

GameCube. I'm a Nintendo girl all the way.
Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
Croplin

Post by Croplin »

....says the guy with a playstation avatar
never played Q3 on a PC? :P
in space no one can hear you scream
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

Anyone ever play "King's Field" for playstation? I just came across the PS2 sequel, The Ancient City. What fun!
The stars brightly shine upon our world, a constant reminder of our origin. We are stars.
Anavrinman

Post by Anavrinman »

I used to be a die hard nintendo fan. When the it was super nintendo vs. sega genesis, I always picked nintendo. Then the N64 came out. Nintendo had been building up my hopes and dreams for this system for more than a year at this point, and what did they give me? Crap. Total, complete crap. All the games that they promised to release, that never got released! The torment!!! They put out this increadible system (for the time), and then didn't put out any good games. Eventually they came too and brought out Smash Bros. and Golden Eye, but it was already too late. I did not, however, lose total faith. Nintendo still reigned supreme in my eyes, and I saw a chance for them to redeem themselves with the GameCube. Once again, I had built up my faith, only to be let down. Damn nintendo!! Why do you do this to me after I have given you so many years of my life? :( Sure, they have a few good titles...enough to entice you into buying the system...but that's just not enough. I own a NES, SNES (only the best platform ever released), N64, NGC, and even a gameboy (a couple actually), but my PS2 is collecting a lot less dust...
PS2 put out a complete trash system (I can't stand the graphics), but at least they've been able to captivate with release after release of major titles. I'm sorry, but Nintendo has broken my heart once again.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease...
Hobo Nick
Java

Post by Java »

I have a PS2 and the only game i own is DDR MAX
kiri
Needs Help

Post by kiri »

I was near the end of .hack (the second one) but I find that end guy is unbeatable and you have to play 45 minutes before you get to him with NO SAVE points. But I want to play the next one, so I'm stuck.
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

This poor little topic was all alone at the end of the forums. So I brought it back up so it wouldn't be lost.

Okay, bye.
"We've come for your daughter Chuck..."
limecat

Post by limecat »

i have ps2 and xbox i own most resident evil's and silent hill's i also like fianl fantisy's but ffx and ffx 2 dint cut it for me i dint think they were as good as ff 7 8 9 and i cant w8 for the ps3 or xbox 360 hmm more final fantisy's and hopefully a halo3 halo is a good good game and u can play it over the net itch is fun.
limecat is not pleased!