What do you wake up to?

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.

What drink do you perfer drink to wake up?

Coffee
17%
Tea
3%
Pop (soda)
17%
Cider
3%
Milk
No votes
Energy Drinks
10%
Juice
10%
Hot Chocolate
No votes
What ever
10%
None
28%

Total votes: 29
Wiseman

What do you wake up to?

Post by Wiseman »

When you wake up what do you do to fully waken yourself? Do you make a hot cup of coffee? Or maybe some hot chocolate. Or those who like the soothing feeling of tea, or cider. Or do you go straight for the energy drinks like Red Bull. Or a nice refreshing can of pop (soda) for those that call it that. Maybe a nice warm or cold glass of milk. Juice to get your vitamins? Or do you just drink a glass of water. Just wanting to know since I wanted to hve tea this morning and I had no more. :(
Isn't the monkey such a cool animal???
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

I don't really drink anything. If I don't have school, a warm welcome by some fellow gunners in CS, and maybe a couple of grenades along the way always wake me up.

If you want to know what I usually drink: milk or chocolate. I don't drink coffee, and I only drink tea when my grandma forces the glass of tea on my mouth (and this is only when I'm sick). But anyways, yeah, I only drink milk or chocolate when I didn't sleep at all. I always wake up late during school days to even make my chocolate so I just let the shower wake me up, or buy a soda on my way to the room.
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Scavenger
Site Admin

Post by Scavenger »

I wake up and run to work, pretty much. Sometimes I shower. I don't eat in the morning. My stomach can't handle anything until it's been awake for an hour or two.
Image The Cardboard Tube Samurai!
Wiseman

Post by Wiseman »

Ouch!! That sucks. I cant eat anytime and almost anything. Unless there's mayo. YUCK!!! **gags self** Nasty crap. But because I can eat almost anything doesn't mean it'll stay down. But drinking things do. :) Well for the most part, if you drink to much like milk that'll get you sick, or coffee, or anything really. **shudders at day when drank to much Starbucks**
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

Wiseman wrote:Well for the most part, if you drink to much like milk that'll get you sick, or coffee, or anything really. **shudders at day when drank to much Starbucks**
I believe that too much of anything leads to bad things. But that's just me. x.o;
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Wiseman

Post by Wiseman »

Anakin wrote:
Wiseman wrote:Well for the most part, if you drink to much like milk that'll get you sick, or coffee, or anything really. **shudders at day when drank to much Starbucks**
I believe that too much of anything leads to bad things. But that's just me. x.o;
That is true. Drinking to much of anything can lead to bad things. But that;s a different subject.
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

I drink water. I love water. Sometimes I drink a glass of milk with breakfast, but that is an unusual day. I do not need anything to "wake me up". It wouldn't help even if I did.
The stars brightly shine upon our world, a constant reminder of our origin. We are stars.
Comatose

Post by Comatose »

Why didn't you put water in the poll? I drink lots of water in the morning. Ever since I moved to the south I have had bad alergies. The water helps with the alergies. It is better than any medication they have tried to give me.
Divebomb
Avid Player

Post by Divebomb »

I wake up to my alarm clock. :P :P :P
Fine art is the only teacher except torture.
- George Bernard Shaw
Wiseman

Post by Wiseman »

Opps. Sorry, I knew I was forgetting something. The only time i drink water though in the morning, is right before I leave. I usually drink something before hand. But throughout the rest of the day I drink nothing but water, and the ocational pop here and there. LoL, well I think we all wake up to alarm clocks. Well I usually wake up before mine goes off, but yeah. SO **:P to Dive**
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

Alarm clocks pisses me off. It usually take 2-5 snoozes before I finally get up the bed. *shrugs*
-Jerry Seinfeld
DevilsAngel

Post by DevilsAngel »

I hate water. ewwww!! I only drink it when I have a raging headache from...dehydration. Yes it is sad. I live on diet soda and tea with sweet n low in it. I pretty much stay dehydrated and am being fussed at by my hubby constantly because of that. :(
*bounces around* Dev
Nyteshade

Post by Nyteshade »

Scavenger wrote:I wake up and run to work, pretty much. Sometimes I shower. I don't eat in the morning. My stomach can't handle anything until it's been awake for an hour or two.
hmm sometimes you shower? why don't you everyday :twisted:
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

i generally wake up to a very annoying alarm clock. then, about 30 minutes later, i usually get out of bed, go downstairs, and depending how i'm feeling i'll either eat something, or not. and depending how much energy i have, i'll either make a lunch, or not.
of course, this isn't even close to being as much fun as being woken up by the one you're sleeping with *evil grin* but the alarm clock has to do for now. *frown*
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".
Wiseman

Post by Wiseman »

disaster wrote:i generally wake up to a very annoying alarm clock. then, about 30 minutes later, i usually get out of bed, go downstairs, and depending how i'm feeling i'll either eat something, or not. and depending how much energy i have, i'll either make a lunch, or not.
of course, this isn't even close to being as much fun as being woken up by the one you're sleeping with *evil grin* but the alarm clock has to do for now. *frown*

It's alright. You're not the only one in the same boat... :( Well except I usually get up if I'm not already up when my alarm goes off. But anyways... we'll see how long that'll last before my friend breaks, and then falls for me. :) **crosses fingers**