What do you wake up to?

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.

What drink do you perfer drink to wake up?

Coffee
17%
Tea
3%
Pop (soda)
17%
Cider
3%
Milk
No votes
Energy Drinks
10%
Juice
10%
Hot Chocolate
No votes
What ever
10%
None
28%

Total votes: 29
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

<Trinsic> Anyone can recognize this girl?
<Trinsic> http://www.barrenrealmsmud.com/forum/im ... le/056.gif
<Kuriin> IVY
<Kuriin> IVY IVY
<Kuriin> SOUL CALIBUR!! :O
<Kuriin> She owns!!:3

w00t! We got a name, sir. Will start searching for matches.

(Nyek nyek nyek, so IRC _DO_ have a use. :twisted: )
Last edited by Anakin on Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

My first act as Governer of California will be to smote hella people..this we already know. But my second act will be to declair war on Canada.
"We've come for your daughter Chuck..."
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

Score wrote:My first act as Governer of California will be to smote hella people..this we already know. But my second act will be to declair war on Canada.
I concur. But then again, we must give them time to prepare. We also know that they have to calculate the exact points of attack, distance of their HQ to our main defenses, their forces, and of course, the queen.
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Belle

Post by Belle »

Ahhh, Ivy. The chick with the sword that becomes a whip and the dominatrix leather outfit. I knew I liked her for a reason. :D
Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
Comatose

Post by Comatose »

Anakin wrote:
Score wrote:My first act as Governer of California will be to smote hella people..this we already know. But my second act will be to declair war on Canada.
I concur. But then again, we must give them time to prepare. We also know that they have to calculate the exact points of attack, distance of their HQ to our main defenses, their forces, and of course, the queen.
And don't forget the distance must be in the metric system.
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

but canada/america posts are so much FUN!. besides, what are we supposed to call you if not americans? uniteds? makes me think football (real football, the one played with your feet). statists? makes me think of actuaries. americans may not be an accurate word (unless refering to the desires of your founders, and by recent politics probably current leaders too, to control ALL of america of course), but it's still better than the other options. USians maybe? yeah, usians sounds not too bad. hello to our usian neighbours to the south!
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

Heh. You're not getting the point. Talking about Americans is probably fun for you but there's a line between having fun and insulting, and you are slowly crossing that line.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Comatose

Post by Comatose »

disaster wrote:... makes me think football (real football, the one played with your feet). ...
Oh you mean soccer. My kids are all playing soccer. I guess it is ok since they are having fun. :)
RadicalEd

Post by RadicalEd »

if you ever wanna try something gross but fun at the same time.

Get a bunch of your friends together, buy a gallon of milk for each and see if you can drink the entire gallon yourself within an hour.

WARNING!!: do this outside and let the milk warm a little

*still has that sticky milk taste*

We played a modified version who could drink the most the fastest. I got 3/4 the way done in 15 minutes before..... you know......
"Anima Sana In Corpore Sano"

Rad
Sozz

Post by Sozz »

*blink*
Where the heck did THAT come from Rad? :shock:
Sozz
RadicalEd

Post by RadicalEd »

i really dunno, i saw something about drinking milk, and i'm currently feeling sick to my stomach so it reminded me of that night. Needless to say Cross Country teams are all a little crazy in the head.

btw i must agree with Disaster and Joysinger, whatever time i wake up is inherently morning. Hence why i'll eat cereal at like 5 pm. people look at me strange but eh *shrug* i gots to have my cereal sometime! :D
"Anima Sana In Corpore Sano"

Rad
Anavrinman

What do you wake up to?

Post by Anavrinman »

I wake up to coffee...
Need coffee...
My precious...

Coffee is of the gods, and I would not be here today without it. At one point I was up to six cups before 9:00a, but eventually cut back when I stopped working at 4:30 in the morning.

Mornings are not good for me. One time, I was trying to leave my bedroom, and got to the door before I realized I had missed a step. When you open doors, you need to turn the knob and pull/push. I got as far as turning the knob, but then walked right smack into the door.

Also one morning I managed to put toothpaste on my comb. Good thing I figured it out before it was too late, or I'd be in a real mess (no! evil pun...)
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease...
Hobo Nick
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

Coffee is of the essance..*nod*
"We've come for your daughter Chuck..."
Exo

Post by Exo »

i wake up to a cigarette and a dr. pepper, and sometimes to my g/f calling me on the phone
I am happy to let girls indulge themselves using my body.
Croplin

Post by Croplin »

And EYE usually don't wake up... odd
in space no one can hear you scream