Kill Bill Sightings

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.

What did you think of Kill Bill Vol. 1?

Wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole!
No votes
I loved it! Wanna go see it again?
73%
Eh, I could have lived without.
13%
I almost puked in the theatre.
No votes
Undecided?
13%

Total votes: 15
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

Kill Bill Vol. II was a bit of a disappointment, in my opinion. I liked the quick pace of the first movie. The plot was simple, but it was fun to pick it out between the hacking and slashing. What bothered me the most about the second movie was Uma's cheesy speech. "Well, I raged and I...blah blah." It made me want to gag.
The stars brightly shine upon our world, a constant reminder of our origin. We are stars.
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

Stars wrote:Kill Bill Vol. II was a bit of a disappointment, in my opinion. I liked the quick pace of the first movie. The plot was simple, but it was fun to pick it out between the hacking and slashing. What bothered me the most about the second movie was Uma's cheesy speech. "Well, I raged and I...blah blah." It made me want to gag.
I also heard that there was a lot of narrations to catch up from the first movie. More talking, less fighting on the second one?
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

Yeah. It seemed like they wanted to fill in all the plot holes. I think it hurt the film.
The stars brightly shine upon our world, a constant reminder of our origin. We are stars.
Slart

Post by Slart »

It was supposed to have been one movie. I think it would have been better that way, even if it had been three and a half hours long.
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

Yeah, but it might not have made as much money.
Score
Mud Addict

Post by Score »

I saw it again a few nights ago. AND IT WAS STILL KICK ASS!!

"Wiggle your big toe...now lets get those other piggies wiggling."
"We've come for your daughter Chuck..."
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

I never made it through the entire movie. i really didn't like it.
"If you see a good fight, get in it"