HappyCampers quest

This room is filled with cases containing numerous trophies that others have won in quests. Many quests have been run from here so that everyone can easily get here from recall and know where to meet. With any luck, you will get a trophy with your name in one of the cases as well.

Have you ever participated in one of my crappy little quests?

Yes. I liked it.
20%
Yes. It sucked.
No votes
No.
20%
Who are you? Ewwww! Get away from me you FREAK!!!
60%

Total votes: 5
HappyCamper

HappyCampers quest

Post by HappyCamper »

At some point in the relative near future, in a Galaxy not so far away, in fact I think it's just around the corner... ok enough of that. In maybe 3 weeks or so, I plan on holding a quest again. I have done this in the past, the quest prizes, unless I am able to get somebody like EB to sponsor, will be things that any mortal at my level could easily get on their own. I still enjoy holding the quests though, and in the past the participants were usually lower level characters and therefore seemed to quite enjoy and appreciate the prizes. The quest will be for morts only, and I would take note that if you are at least level 40 you probably won't care for the goodies. I will continue to update on this though. Maybe EB will like my idea, and then well, morts come one come all. BTW not important just yet, but, there will be no TP, tracking, Summoning, or the like allowed. In the meantime, happy killing, and have fun.
Oversoul

Post by Oversoul »

Ooo... I held a mort quest once. It was quite fun
-----Oversoul-----
HappyCamper

More quest info, please reply.

Post by HappyCamper »

Mortals of Barren Realms, I need your help! The other night while I was sleeping the Smurfs from Smurf Village came into my home and CHOPPED my other characters into pieces. I woke in the morning to find the torsos of my other characters haphazardly strewn about. I searched my house for their other parts but alas I came up empty handed. Apparently when the Smurfs left they took the body parts as trophies. Now that I am left here with useless torsos, I ask you to go revenge the deaths of my dear characters.
Through my vast connections I have come to learn that they will be parading the body parts about their little Village on the 28th of November. Somehow they were able to combine all of their puny magic to create a barrier to their town that I cannot cross. If you are willing to meet me in the quest room on the 28th I will take you as close as I can to their vile area and await your safe return. I need the heart, head, and both arms and legs of each of my other characters in order to put them back together.
In return for your services Brodgar has been kind enough to offer the person/people that bring/s me the most body parts back (a) prize/s. Please, the more that show to help me in my quest, the more chance of success.
I count on you, my fellow mortals of BR, to help me in my time of need.

P.S. If you are planning on participating, please leave a reply, or send me a note in BR, of what time would be best for you. I would like the quest to be at a time that is good for most.

(Amount of “quest” items will be directly affected by the amount of people who participate. There will be no use of Teleport, Summon, Track, Locate Item, or any other specialty skills of this sort that would give an obvious unfair advantage. You must find the Smurfs who hold the body parts by wandering around, and killing all you come across. This quest is open to all Mortal levels. Depending on who participates, I might ask some of those who are of a higher level to remove some eq, just to make it a little more fair to the little guys, though this will not be enforced. Just a suggestion for good sportsmanship (If you wonder what I mean by this, just look at how fast you kill Smurfs compared to somebody level 7 or so). In the meantime, have fun killing, and good luck on whatever adventures await you, in real life or otherwise.)
HappyCamper

More on my quest

Post by HappyCamper »

If you don't want to make a commitment to the quest, due to work or other things that may keep you from it, don't worry about that. I just would just like an approximate of what I might be able to look forward to for participation. So even if it's a small chance that you will show, please let me know by either sending me a note on BR, or by replying on here. I still wouldn't mind knowing what time would be best for everyone who responds too. The 28th is comming up quickly and I have two that will most likely show, 3 that might show, and one who works late and so most likely cannot. : (

:?
HappyCamper

HappyCampers Smurf Village slaughter quest turnout

Post by HappyCamper »

Well, first of all I would like to thank all who participated, if nothing else, I had fun. With the body parts of my alt characters back where they belong, I can use them again. Poor useless torsos were quivering with fear that they would never be whole again. The quest went surprisingly fast, it seemed to take longer for me to be ready to start, then it took for it to end. : P I'll say it was great questing by the participants rather than a poorly thought out place to hold it.
I would like to thank Brodgar for being willing to sponsor. The winners should receive their prizes shortly, I think. Now without further ado....
DwarfChild and Zapp came out with 10 body parts each.
Carnacki snatched up 8.
Taranis grabbed up 7.
Eden ripped 5 away.
Paranoid and Rathguard pocketed 1 each.
And Eiza participated in the quest but unfortunately due to the extreme blood frenzy and speed the other contenders showed, she came out with none.

Congradulations to all. See you around. Kill some Smurfs if you feel left out. They deserve it after all.
Joysinger
Avid Player

Post by Joysinger »

sounds like it was fun :) always hated the smurflings!
*Unicorn hoofprint sparkling from glittering faerie-dust*