Yamanoha Fortress Easter Egg Hunt

This room is filled with cases containing numerous trophies that others have won in quests. Many quests have been run from here so that everyone can easily get here from recall and know where to meet. With any luck, you will get a trophy with your name in one of the cases as well.
Everybody
Needs Help

Yamanoha Fortress Easter Egg Hunt

Post by Everybody »

With the opening of Yamanoha Fortress, I will be running a long-standing exploration quest to help incite people to fully immerse themselves in this area I spent time on.
The basics of the quest is to find the five accessible "true" easter egg rooms I included in the area. Find all five, get a prize, easy as that. First person to do it gets a somewhat better prize, but I won't be skimping on them, certainly. Now, when I say "true," however, I mean rooms that don't relate to the main puzzles in the area, and seem to have been hidden away in some manner from the casual explorer. You will have to solve some of the puzzles in the area to find some of them, but most are reachable by any explorer if they take the time to search. If you have questions as to whether or not a room counts as an egg, just ask me, I'll tell you.
All spells and skills are welcome to be used in this quest, since none of them will help you in the least. Limit one prize per person (not per character).
Note - The reason it's called "easter egg" is from the gaming terminology, where the game's programmers include fun, unrelated things into their game as a sort of reward for those players who explore off the main paths.

Good luck and happy exploring, folks.
-EB
Your local know-it-all. ;)