Quest!

This room is filled with cases containing numerous trophies that others have won in quests. Many quests have been run from here so that everyone can easily get here from recall and know where to meet. With any luck, you will get a trophy with your name in one of the cases as well.
Relo

Quest!

Post by Relo »

No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, it seems I cannot create a potion for eternal life.
I have read stories and heard rumors all throughout the world, stating that is was in fact possible.
After spending countless years doing research and exploring distant lands, I feel that I am almost
complete. Sadly, I am almost out of time and am desperate, so I ask for your help. Please bring
me one limb of the following animals roaming Barren Realms, and I will reward you for your efforts.

Eagle - Sparrow - Goldfinch - Hawk - Pigeon - Wren - Falcon - Owl - Swan - Termite - Butterfly
Bee - Caterpillar - Ant - Worm - Scorpion - Spider - Dog - Cat - Goldfish - Alligator - Snake - Frog
Turtle - Crocodile - Salamander - Horse - Moose - Lion -Deer - Cow - Bear - Wolf - Fox- Monkey - Elephant

P.S.
To retrieve the limb of the mobile, you must kill it and get lucky. The following limbs are the
only ones that I accept: arm, leg, head, and heart. For it to count, it must have the name of the
animal in the description. When you feel you've done the best you can, put the limbs in a container
and hand it to Diren before Monday 8pm CST (9pm EST). No matter how many limbs you get, you will
still be getting a prize.

P.P.S.
Thank you Everybody for sponsoring this quest.

Thank you and enjoy,
Diren
ducci

Post by ducci »

quest skills????? :D
Relo

Post by Relo »

Yeah, I realized I forgot to include the such.

You're not allowed to use Summon/Track/Teleport...that would be way too easy. It shouldn't be too difficult to find most mobs.

Also, only one container per player.

- Diren
ducci

Post by ducci »

do honeybees and bumblebees count as bees?
Relo

Post by Relo »

Yes, those bees do count. :)
ducci

Post by ducci »

how about larrabees?

Relo

Post by Relo »

Nah, I don't think so.