Humans

Here's a place to talk about each of the races - which is better, what changes you'd like to see, and just general commentary on each.
CrazyChaos

Post by CrazyChaos »

I like to play humans and I think it would be fun and interesting if these new skills were implemented. But I think that there shouldn't be so many different styles. A couple of them would probably be preferred over the others and people wouldn't use the others. Just an idea. :D
Exo

Post by Exo »

let me just point something out, bash, headbutt, cause light, cuase serious, shocking grasp, magic missile, chill touch, dispel evil, am i makiing my point?
I am happy to let girls indulge themselves using my body.
Everybody
Needs Help

Post by Everybody »

The idea with having so many styles is it makes humans very adaptable to play. Certainly there will be some styles that people don't use much (or really at all), but I tried to design enough differences that different people would find (certain) different styles that suit them best, and then find eq (etc.) that fits that style best. At the worst, there are 7 (this is thinking off the top of my head) styles that play very differently and approximately equally. A lot of the other styles will be special use sorts (i.e. meditation, ninjitsu) for certain situations when you need to: disarm, sneak, heal mana or hit points, trip opponents, etc. I really don't think there are an obscene amount of styles that will go unused (no more than spells that no one uses, certainly).
-EB
Your local know-it-all. ;)