Arena Games

Suggestions for additions and modifications to the existing Barren Realms code.
Ginzor

Arena Games

Post by Ginzor »

I want to be able to cast breath spells in arena. I want a special arena code that does that it doesn't attack all in the room (if windzone or ultralast) and don't burn packs.

1. Silly not to be able to use all spells in arena.

2. If you arena as a mortal you want to be able to use your skills to make the matches more even. For example a human fighting a mob and a dwarf fighting one. This can be quite even who is best at this. But why can't a human never win against a dwarf in arena?
The answer is Laughing Buddha!
A human is able to cast this 2 times a round and if he cannot use it he has nothing else to use.
I mean kick at low levels and but if you fight someone at your own level 20+ you can't use roundhouse cause you keep fallin flat.
Anyway laughing buddha is better.
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength - George Orwell
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

I have never understood why laughing buddha burns packs anyway. What is the thinking here? There is absolutely nothing in "help laughing buddha" that suggests it could burn anything.
The stars brightly shine upon our world, a constant reminder of our origin. We are stars.
Ginzor

Post by Ginzor »

Well the reason must be from original merc easy to pick an already existing codebase from hp based attacks and it's known as breath spells.
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength - George Orwell
kiri
Needs Help

Post by kiri »

frankly, the arena is the least of my concerns, since we are not a pk mud