Free food

Suggestions for additions and modifications to the existing Barren Realms code.
Lairian

Free food

Post by Lairian »

If we can eat mob's arms, legs, and so forth, why can't we eat their corpses? I mean, wouldn't it be much harder to eat someone's head than their liver (with the exception of Illithid eating brains, of course)?
--Lairian
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

The genitals that lops off our body (and for mysterious reason, regrows) should be eaten up too!
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

I have never seen that happen, Anakin. In any case, why in the world would you want to do such a nasty thing?
The stars brightly shine upon our world, a constant reminder of our origin. We are stars.
Divebomb
Avid Player

Post by Divebomb »

Sweetbreads are a delicacy. :shock:
Fine art is the only teacher except torture.
- George Bernard Shaw
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

Doesn't this mean we should be able to drink blood too? Or atleast suck them like the Guardian does? :?
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Divebomb
Avid Player

Post by Divebomb »

You can drink blood.

Go into The Underworld (mortal area) find a room with the river in it and drink from the river.
Fine art is the only teacher except torture.
- George Bernard Shaw
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

That one is bothering me sometime. If you're really thirsty and dying of dehydration, don't you drink from a sea/river/lake/swamp?

Edit:
That also reminds me, the movie The Underworld looks good from the previews! I can't wait to see that leathery booty.. err... I mean the vampires and the werewolves go at it!
-Jerry Seinfeld
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

It would not be wise to drink seawater or swampwater no matter what your present condition is. Although I am sure a desperate person might do it anyway and die. At that point I suppose death is inevitable regardless, but who knows?
The stars brightly shine upon our world, a constant reminder of our origin. We are stars.
Lairian

Post by Lairian »

River, lake, or swampwater will save you from dehydration (as long as they're freshwater, there are saltwater versions of all of the above). Seawater will make dehydration problems worse. Much worse.
--Lairian
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

Swampwater is stagnant water, and loaded with nasty stagnant water stuff...it will kill you too.
Nyteshade

Post by Nyteshade »

mMmMmMm...blood...and american past time
Everybody
Needs Help

Post by Everybody »

Perhaps, stars, but you'll no longer be dying of dehydration.
-EB
Your local know-it-all. ;)
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

What a choice, eh?
Cord

Post by Cord »

I dunno. What all is there to _die_ from from drinking stagnant water? If there's beavers nearby there's giardia... but that doesn't hit you until about a week later, and even then isn't life threatening by itself.

I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of anything offhand that would pose an immediate threat of death... certainly nothing sooner than the threat of dehydration upon one's life...
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

Go drink some stagnant water then.
Actually, please don't.