Alignment

Suggestions for additions and modifications to the existing Barren Realms code.
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

disaster wrote:i'm all for a good bonking, though i must admit that i greatly prefer my bonks to come from a female source
You prefer EVERYTHING to come from a female source. Image 8)
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

You gain wisdom.

Actually, I would be curious to see what people think about aligned objects disappearing if they are zapped off due to alignment changes of the player.
The stars brightly shine upon our world, a constant reminder of our origin. We are stars.
Teach

Post by Teach »

I think the ability for a mob to be able to do that to a player makes no sense, although if a player earns the alignment change on their own, it's perfectly reasonable.
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

i think that having the item disappear if it's zapped off would be a horrible idea, too many people would end up losing renames that way. instead (if there's enough code room left to make a new item flag) how about the item which is zapped off is unwearable for the next 24 game hours, until the alignment magic of the item is able to be restored? kinda complex to code, and not the least bit important as an addition, but i prefer it to the idea of the item disapearing totally.
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".
kiri
Needs Help

Post by kiri »

Anakin wrote:I agree... with the current system.

Is this even a big of a deal? o.O
I'm with annie here.