Calathar Themes

This is the place to discuss building questions, ideas, and suggestions.

What theme would you like to see for Calathar?

Three Stooges
6%
Star Trek
6%
Justice League
17%
Batman
39%
Dick Tracy
No votes
Star Wars
11%
Other (describe below)
22%

Total votes: 18
kiri
Needs Help

Post by kiri »

Not again.. *shakes head*
DevilsAngel

Post by DevilsAngel »

Clericus, Batman, the joker, a witch.....the name truly doesn't matter. He is one north of recall. That is all a newbie understands anyhow. Sit one north of recall and you get free spells. Wow simple huh!! :twisted:
*bounces around* Dev
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

Hey, I actually tell them that "Clericus" will be their bestfriend for atleast 9 levels. ;)

They ask in chat anyway on "What happened to Clericus?" and we can just tell them he was renamed. I don't mind at all if he's renamed or not. It's all for fun and something new to talk about. :twisted:
DevilsAngel

Post by DevilsAngel »

Exactly, it gives us something to discuss on chat too! Excellent point Annie! *wiggles*
*bounces around* Dev
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune »

Clericus would make a great King Friday.

Straight from the official Mr. Rogers' site, "You know, playing at the computer's different from watching a television program. You can bring your own ideas to whatever happens on the computer. And your ideas are special. So are you!

It's such a good feeling, a very good feeling. The feeling you know that we're friends. "

:P
"If you have a right to someone else's approval, then they do not have a right to their own opinions and values." - Dr. Thomas Sowell

http://ws6.blogspot.com
Bluestar
Mud Addict

Post by Bluestar »

I lost any respect I might have had for him when I saw the episode where he told kids it's okay to take your agression out on a piano and started slamming the keys of his piano.

And then when he was in the doctor's office with a 8-10 year old girl wearing nothing but her undies....there was just something wrong with that.

Anyway, that's why I have a problem with Mister Rogers, those two instances right there.
~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~

-Ralph Waldo Emerson-
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

Mr. Rogers was just plain creepy, with or without little girls in their underwear.
The stars brightly shine upon our world, a constant reminder of our origin. We are stars.