an idea regarding doors

This is the place to discuss building questions, ideas, and suggestions.
disaster
Needs Help

an idea regarding doors

Post by disaster »

this is just a cosmetic change, but i'd love to see it in order to add soem creativity into areas. as i understand it, doors are now only refered to by one keyword, the first one listed for them. for example, if the door has keywords "red door" adn it's opened the message will be "You open the red." if we could assign keywords for doors as " 'red door' red door " then teh message would be " You open the red door." i think it would be really nice to add a little more detail into the messages people get as they go through the areas. (if i'm wrong and we can alrady do this, please tell me how).
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".
Stars
Mud Addict

Post by Stars »

I agree, somewhat. We could take this one step farther and have it work for all things that way.
The stars brightly shine upon our world, a constant reminder of our origin. We are stars.
disaster
Needs Help

Post by disaster »

i think most things refer to an object's short descrip, not its keywords. doors (as far as i know) don't have a short descrip, which is why they use keywords instead and can't have multiple-word strings in the messages we get. (please, correct me if i'm wrong here)
"Freedom of speech" is not the same thing as "Freedom from consequences".