Annie's GFX (Lots of Pics, beware 56kers)

Link to your stories, artwork and post other creations here.
Anakin
Mud Addict

Annie's GFX (Lots of Pics, beware 56kers)

Post by Anakin »

I thought I'd add in some of my work. :twisted: Most (if not all) of these are signatures I made for other people. I'm still getting the hang of wallpapers and stuff.

^Counter-Strike custom spray for in-game. The picture is Dante from Devil's May Cry

^Just a picture I made for Score, she didn't even use it. -_-

^One of my first Photoshop images.

^El blah-ish.

And my most favorite one of all (with a help from Nate)
Last edited by Anakin on Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld
spaceghost

Post by spaceghost »

Those are some I made. Before.
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

My first wallpaper built from scratch. :D

(Everything from the background was mine, no Orlando pictures or anything that helped either)

(Click on the picture for the 1024x768 version)

Little description on the picture:
Vox Populi (supposedly) mean Voice of the People. It's the clan that I'm managing for Counter-Strike. The VP emblem is an unofficial brand that I just made up last night.

Gradient's a bit fussy... I don't know, I guess it doesn't like large pictures or something. Trying to make it look 3D from lines, I hope you guys liked it! ^_^ I enjoyed making it, very proud I am actually using it on my laptop. :D
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

Testing...

-Jerry Seinfeld
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

My attempt on an actual space, lol.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

Whee more work!

I used this for another banner themed competition.

Hey look, it's a blue star! :lol: (made a new star logo, supposed to be for my friend Northstar but if you can hit two stars with one comet, might as well do it.

My new signature @ 4HM. "T" stands for my name "Trinsic". The original picture is here so you could see the changes I made with the picture.

More Trinsic signatures...

-Jerry Seinfeld
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

I'd like to welcome my new model, Vida.

Posters for sale only $5 per hit. ;)

$10 for the NSFW version. :lol:
-Jerry Seinfeld
Anakin
Mud Addict

Persistence

Post by Anakin »

My newest work! Second work I'm actually submitting in DeviantART. That place scares me.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

I promised someone that I'll start drawing but I've never gotten to that yet. Spending tons of time just making stuff up. :x

What's the first thing you see when you look at the pictures?
-Jerry Seinfeld
Everybody
Needs Help

Post by Everybody »

1) vortex
2) car commercial (it looks like the lights shining off the car contour things... or whatever).
-EB
Your local know-it-all. ;)
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

I was playing around some brushes earlier and got this from some doodle and effects:

I'm also working on a "pixel city" I saw from another forums. I am going to try it here in the BR forums, but I don't know if many of you would be interested.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

Sorry for the poor quality, it turned like this after I saved it as .gif :(

This girl is going to play the part of Aeris in the new Final Fantasy movie, Final Fantasy: Advent Children.
-Jerry Seinfeld
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kineyas/W ... or_you.gif

I'm going to submit this to DeviantArt as soon as I finish cleaning it up. I just learned how to make a portrait out of a photo and I'm playing around with it. The model is an English friend of mine. I met her in DA and got me into photo manipulations. [model]

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kineyas/bloodthirst.jpg

Another photo manip, and another model from DA. I actually have this as my wallpaper right now and this one has been submitted in DA. Her image is just amazing, most amateur model/photographers have tried and she got it perfectly. The reflection in it is also natural that wasn't added or anything. [model]

***I cleaned up my photobucket account so some of the old pictures are now red x's.***
-Jerry Seinfeld
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

As you wish...
-Jerry Seinfeld
Anakin
Mud Addict

Post by Anakin »

Another "as you wish" picture. Thanks to Score for the help on this one.
-Jerry Seinfeld