Hello from an old player

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.
Aura

Hello from an old player

Post by Aura »

Hello BR! I was shocked to see BR was still plugging along. This was my first online home; glad to see it still alive!

I saw a thread with a poll on mazes: sorry for the maze that is Clock Tower! I have to admit it was all on purpose :)

I logged on last night and saw a couple people on. I want to play again, so I downloaded a client and look forward to exploring the BR world again.

-Aura
Brodgar

Post by Brodgar »

Hey Aura, welcome back, there have been a LOT of changes.

Clock Tower was actually so popular at one point btw, that Divebomb put in an extra maze outside to encourage players to try other areas! But it remains well loved :)

We still have active players, but we aren't often on at the same time lately, so let us know when you generally might be around and we'll make an effort to drop in.

I recommend starting a new mortal and checking out some of the new skills (like toss), spells, and areas. I may even join you as I've been planning on checking out Everybody's combat code changes.

Looking forward to seeing you,

The Dorf
Aura

Post by Aura »

Yeah, I'd like to start a new mort probably this weekend. I'm very interested to explore the game again; if there's a new combat mode, even better!

Cool to hear that Clock Tower worked out :)

Speaking of log times, I am probably going to be on late night, since I work like a slave, so hopefully I'll run into people then.

Aura
Brodgar

Post by Brodgar »

That works out pretty well, I'll drop in Saturday night when I get back into town, probably 9-10ish EST and should be around off and on throughout Sunday.